My wife and I have been married for 37 years, and now have three adult children and two grandchildren. Before going to law school, I worked for a New Jersey-based Fortune 200 energy company. After 34 years I retired in the spring of 2007 and entered law school that summer. I graduated in May of 2010, took the New Jersey Bar Exam in July and was informed I had passed it in November. As a member of the New Jersey Bar Association and the American Bar Association, I am admitted to practice in any New Jersey Municipal, County or State court, as well as in the 3rct Circuit of the Federal Court System and the New Jersey Federal Bankruptcy Court.
- B.S. – Finance, Seton Hall University, 1973
- MBA- Finance, NYU Graduate School of Business, 1983
- Program for Management Development- Harvard Business School, 1986
- Reactor Technology Course for Utility Executives- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2002
- J.D. – Seton Hall University School of Law, 2010